Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Warehouse Built Beasts



I got some kids in this warehouse gym that I am super proud of, as beginners, they have the ability to set PR's all the time, and they are always hungry for more. Man I miss those days! It's been a while since I've seen a PR, but now I realize that I probably need a little more specialized focus in my training to achieve this goal. So now I am currently focused on a 550 pull. I've never broken the 500 barrier, mainly from being a pussy. Squatting has always been a little better for me, but now I am focused on bringing up this obvious weakness. Hope you enjoy the video compilation of some recent training at The Strength Shop.

2 comments:

  1. great video matt. alot of respect for the level of fitness uv achieved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great vid Matty!
    You really had those kids motivated - nice!

    ReplyDelete