Thursday, January 28, 2010

Underground Strength Mentorship

I am very excited to announce that I will be hosting an Underground Strength Mentorship for Zach Even-Esh on March 20th. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for me and I am so pumped up about jackin some dudes up at The Strength Shop. We will all be going nuts, breakin rules and Beastin out! There will be some attitude and bloodshed for sure. We will be learning how to integrate barbell, dumbbell, kettlebell, and sandbag training with olympic lifting, strongman, gymnastics, powerlifting and sport specific training. In short, we are hitting on all the bases. We will put energy into performance nutrition, restoration and recovery, and business development, among other things. This is so awesome, I can not wait!. Hope to see you there!. Check out the link to Zach's event.

http://zacheven-esh.com/Matt.php

2 comments:

  1. I would love to go to this but I don't think I will be able to make it. Whoever goes is going to be very lucky and should be honered to train with Matt.

    ReplyDelete