Wednesday, March 3, 2010

week 10 Day 3

New toys at The Strength Shop



My new bells! I'm so excited, these baby's are like water in my hands, so clean and smooth. I'm so glad I decided to go for it.

As soon as I opened my new KB's today I immediately did a single bell ladder (2,4,6,8,10,8,6,4,2), I did it non stop, got fired up and was instantly pleased with my decision to purchase these bad boys. I got a feeling I won't be putting these fellas down for the next few weeks!


1.) Floor Press 4x8

2A.) Kettlebell clean & press (bottoms up) 5x6-8
2B.) Muscle ups 5x5 (add 5-10 lbs from last week)

3A.) Bent over row 3x10
3B.) BTB halos 3x10-15 each direction

10 rounds for time
4A.) Sprint 50 meters
4B.) 10-15 pushups (pick a number and stay with it)

Only a few weeks left to get off the fence and sign up for the Underground Strength Mentorship. Get info here...

No comments:

Post a Comment