Friday, December 18, 2009

Catalyst Athletics Chicks vs. Dudes

This is just such an awesome video, I hope people can see the beauty in not only the lifts, but in what is really going on at this gym, I absolutely love it.

http://www.cathletics.com/wod/video/chicksVDudes2.mov



Today's training:

Dumbbell Clean and jerk
several sets if 3 reps r/l
worked up to 120( biggest db's I own) I am going to gorilla tape small plates to the end of the bells to make em heavier.

Trap bar deads for triples

worked up to 480 x 1 x 2

my lower back is now killing me, I did a bad thing!

Finished with 4 rounds of:

5 HSPU on parallettes
racked double kettlebell walking lunge, about 16 steps with 55lb KB's

The high school crew rolled in as i finished my workout, it got em pumped to see coach killin it with the beat red face.

2 comments:

  1. Yo thanks for taking the time to post your workouts. Very creative with your methods. They've helped out a lot with my own training.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool, keep up with us, we're starting a new cycle this week.

    ReplyDelete